Friday, October 12, 2007

The Sea and I

Happened to see this beautiful sunset when backed to hotel last 2 days. I took a wake on the seaside and took some photos as well.

It is nice to stay in a sea side hotel. Every morning and evening, I was lying on the sofa in my room and looking at the sea with the music l like. I like sea and I do believe that I was a fish in 1 of my previous lives so I like sea so much. I can imagine how happy to be a fish and swim in the ocean. Just like a bird flies on the blue sky. No burden, nothing tight it up and with a peace of mind.

I have a dream which is to open a small beach café. Just serve simple breakfast, afternoon tea and simple dinner. If possible, maybe together with a 3-5 rooms hostel. Not a big business but which allows me to earn enough to support my living and go for budget trip 1-2 time a year. The café gives me a chance to be with the sea which I love and able to meet people from difference places.

For me, I really don’t have any big ambition and just want to lead a simple life. I hope a wish to have a simple life is not considered asking for too much.

No comments: