Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The LeeLa Palace

Did mention about LeeLa Palace to my friends which is the most expensive (I believe) in Bangalore. What i heard is one night stay in a cheapest room which is going to charge more than USD$500 + 12% tax + 17.50% luxury charges.

My collogues and I went there and had a dinner. The hotel is luxury and fancy in interior, architecture and garden designs. I have never seen such nice hotel before, not even in Singapore and Malaysia. Of course, the charge for this hotel is “luxury” and “fancy” as well.

There are few difference styles of resaurants and bars in the hotel. We chose a cheapest restaurant and had our dinner there. Food was great and the envirenment was great too. About the bill? Hmm.. of course was "cheap" because we chose a cheapest one.

No comments: