Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Snow Ball

The “side effect” for The Heart of the Sea just like a rolling snow ball, getting bigger and bigger. Because of it, I found that actually quite a number of my friends are reading my blog even it is a lousy one. Even some good friends who I don’t contact for quite long time also knew about my blog (I admit that I don’t contact them because I am too lazy). It was a surprise for me.

Friend called me and asked for my blog address because she knew about the story of The Heart of the Sea from others. So, she wanted to read it as well. She told me that people who knew me in JB are talking about my blog now. Think I have to thank the sea which makes me so “famous”.


It is too late for me to remove whatever I have posted. So I decided to leave it there.

No comments: