Sunday, October 21, 2007

East Coast

Lost in East Coast
I got lose again. Today supposed to go East Coast for BBQ. After reached there and I found that I went to a wrong meeting place. The meeting place was at National Sailing Centre. Tried to take cab there but the drivers (tried 2 cabs) didn’t know where the place is. One of my colleagues asked me to walk there but after I walked for about 15 minutes, she called me and told me that it was going to be 1 hour walk from where I was to the meeting place. Finally I decided to give up and not to go. Felt sorry for my colleagues who were waiting for me at the BBQ pit. They really hoped I could go there because I am the one who can make a lot of noise.

Photo Shooting and Playing With the Sea
After decided not to go BBQ, I found a big stone on the beach and sat down. Looked at the sea and listened to MP3. No rush to go home in a Sunday evening.

While I sat there, I had a photo shooting. I just took whatever I felt is beautiful. Sat there and didn’t move for 1 hour. I took about 120 photos and which is quiet a lot. I did find some photos I like.

After finished my photo shooting, I went to “play” with the sea. Left the slipper on the beach and walked into the sea. I was chasing by the sea waves and I also tried to chase the waves back. Of course, the loser was me because in the end of the “game”, I was about half wet.

People who saw me played with the sea might think I was a nut or crazy because I was playing for almost 1 hour (from 7pm till almost 8pm), just alone. However, I didn’t care because I enjoyed this 寂寞的宁静
The Heart of the Sea
When walked into the sea, suddenly I felt that the sea was so warm. When the waves were touching my feet and I felt it was so gentle. A strange thought came across my mind, the sea was calling me back “home”. I just needed to walk further down and I could back “home”. Looked at the sea, I felt that the heart of the sea was really calling me and waited for me to back “home”. However, I didn’t go further because another “home” in JB did call me at the same time. I decided to stay with my JB’s home because there are 2 people who’s name are “parents”. They are there and wait for me too. It isn’t the good time for me to go back to another home yet.
Maybe I am a bit 着魔 but I really felt that the sea was calling me back “home”.

My Feet
When I was taking the photos, happened to look down and saw my feet. Suddenly I had a strange thought that my feet do bring me to where I want to go, go through all the happiness and sadness things with me and others. However, why I (even other people) never said thanks to them (the feet)? I know it is because I take it as granted. The duty for feet is to bring us to where we want to go. Then why have to say thanks? Sounds very much like a boss tells his staff: You pay to do that and why I need to say thank you?


Take this opportunity, I want to thanks not only my feet but all the other parts of my body. Without any of you, I am not able to be a complete human being and life for me will be tough. Thanks for being with me for the pass 32 years and going to a new 33rd year. Very much appreciate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are getting sentimental cos it's that time of the year ... nearing Dec and your 33rd year of existence. I assume your birthday is coming up. When? We'll have to celebrate ... celebrate your existence, contributions and yes, we will indeed pay tribute to your hands and feet ... for making you whole. And no, the sea is NOT calling you. UK is. HAHHAHAHAHA!