Sunday, October 7, 2007

India-India : 6 Oct 2007

Fall sick in India
Before I came to India, I already had minor flu with sore throat. Now I am completely sick with sore throat, runny nose, headache and bad caught. I lost my voice today and it is about 70% gone. Feel badyache and very tire.

It is very bad because I still have another week to go in India. Tomorrow I am going to leave Bangalore and going to Cochin for another week. Is it so miserable to fall sick oversea, especially still need to work with a very tight schedule.

Used to envy people who can travel around the world for business trip. For me, it is a good exposure to have oversea working experience and have an eye open chance to visit difference counties.

However, it is really tough to travel and work with a tight schedule specially when I am sick now.

whole day sit in the meeting and discuss for all the tasks everydat which is very tiring. Really hope I can go home as soon as possible. I have enough with business trip. However, it just a beginning. There is more business trip going to come to me. I know for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey take more orange juice... drink more water... take care!!

Li Lian