Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Brave One

Because of Jodie Foster, I went to watch the movie The Brave One. It is a good movie, especially the 1st half which I gave 5 stars (full star) for it. Before watched this movie, a friend already warned me that this movie makes people feel depress. After watched it, I totally agreed with my friend. The 1st half of the movie really made me felt so depress, especially after listened to Jodie Foster told about “FEAR” when the 1st day she backed to work after the incident.

Yes, we all live in FEAR. We fear of our lives, the city we live, the people we meet/love, the work we are doing, the thing beyond our control and so on but we choose not to face it. Until one day something happens to us and we are forced to face it and then we realize that actually all along we live in FEAR.

Also, I like what the lady who stays with her at the same apartment told her: It is easy for you to find many ways to kill yourself but difficult to find a way to live". I agree with her. Actually only the Brave One who has the courage to live and can be a survivor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am learning abit on feng shui. Here some suggestion for your house on your depression:

REMEDIES: Remove overhead objects that appear to be oppressive. Fix all leaks and
repair all wires. Add brighter lighting to your rooms and introduce the color of orange into
your choice of foods or clothing. Clean out your junk drawers and closets. Add positive and
uplifting pictures to blank walls and reduce the amount of dark colors in your home.


D.I.F.F

Alfie said...

Yo, thanks for the advices. Really appreciated.