Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cheers for Lives

Do enjoy go out with friend/s and have a glass of wine. It is not because I like drinking but it allows me to be relaxed and have a chat (some friends like to use the word “bitchy”) with friend/s. I only enjoy relaxing drinking (good environment, drink slowly and with peace of mind) but not that kind of crazy drinking which just like drinking water till get very drunk.

Some friends do assume that I am a good drinker because I like to go for a drink but sorry to tell the truth, 1st glass of wine makes me turns pink, 2nd glass of wine makes me turn red and 3rd glass of wine makes me falling sleep already. Good thing is I am usually physically drunk but mentally very clear. So, I won’t talk nonsense or do funny thing after I get drunk.

Last Friday night did have a drink with A & J in Hilton Hotel; for sure we had a good time. At beginning, we only told about work. However, it swapped to personal talk after A told me: “You were happiest when you were with HP”. It didn’t surprise me why A said that. Just like J said, I am like an open book; everybody can read and know what is happended to me. It is truth; I usually don't hide my true feeling unless it is too personal for sharing.

Something special was J did tell that why she asked me the question that night when we were in Wine Bos. It wasn’t a surprise for me after I knew that reason because it is already the X times when people ask me the same quesiton. My answer for that is same as J’s answer, we don’t want to commit for anything. Think A is right; I am Libra, a perfectionist and a romanticist. I usually try to be balance but sometime do lose control and lose my direction. I like to follow my own feeling to do thing regardless of right or wrong. I just go ahead, do that and never regretted. Everything just like the meaning in the song which A and I like: 执迷不悔.

P.s actually it took me 2 days to decide whether I have to post this or not. Reason is I am sure after I post it, people who know A and J are going to ask them what was the conversion we had that night, what was the question J asked me in Wine Bos and what was my answer. It is going to cause them a bit trouble whether want to answer the questions or not. Anyway, since A & J are my friends, I am sure they don’t mind I cause them a small trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NP :)
that is wat friends are for
and help to destress after a couple of wine