Monday, December 17, 2007

The City of Love – Paris (1)

Departure from Singapore
When waited for the flight to take off, did call SL & L2 because really felt frustrated about needed to go Paris. When told to SL, felt that I was wasting my breath. She didn’t sensed anything about my frustration and thought I was just trying to fool her. I believe she is too excited about going to get 5 LV bags and 1 Prada bag. For other thing, she really doesn’t feel anything at all. For L2, she knows me well. Therefore, she asked me to try my best to enjoy my trip.


The Poor Nike Guy
Had nothing to do and just shopped around in the airport. Did buy something from Nike shop. The guy who serviced me just tried to be friendly and asked me where I go. After I told him, his feedback was: Wow, so nice. Go Paris”. Didn’t know why his feedback seriously did piss me off. I immediately asked him: “Why need to be WOW. What so good about Paris? Why everyone needs to give me a same WOW?’ He was shocked. I believed he never expected someone being so offensive when heard about Paris. Then he just said” Oh, because Paris is a nice place to go so we said WOW.” I looked at him and told him “If can choose, I rather choose not to go.”

No comments: