Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas in Singapore


Time is flying so fast, Christmas is just around the corner. For me, Christmas is always the season for joy and sharing. I like Christmas; specially a white and cold Christmas.

It already becomes an annual activity for me to go Orchard Road and look at the Christmas lighting decoration every year. Not sure whether is because I am being picky or my expectation is getting higher, I found the standard of the Christmas lighting decoration in Orchard Road is keep dropping every year.
For me, I feel that this year the organizer just tried to hang some lights on the streets and trees. There is nothing special at all. Seriously, I don’t know when the Christmas lighting decoration in Singapore is going to reach the standard as in Hong Kong, Paris or New York City.




No comments: