Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Meaning of Travel


Again, packing my luggage for my next business trip. Since months ago, when I prepare for a trip, a question always come across my mind: “What is the meaning of travel?”

Months ago X asked me this question. My answers were sightseeing, experience difference cultures and foods. X just looked at me and smile but didn’t say anything. I asked X the same question but I didn’t get a direct answer. X asked me to check the last 2 sentences of a song: 旅行的意義 (The Meaning of Travel). I know this song but just wondering what X was trying to tell me. Anyway, I didn’t ask because sometime is better don’t know the answer than know it.

For myself, months after, I have a difference understand of it which is some people go for travel because they want to gain something but some are because they want to run away from something.

No comments: