Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The City of Love - Paris (8)

2nd Visit to Musuee De Lourve
On 24th Dec morning I went to Musuee De Lourve again. Reason was only because I found that the photos I took in my 1st visit were not good. So, I went back and took photo again.
Looks familiar? Maybe you saw it from the movie Da Vinci Code
Had a cup of hot coffee in Musuee De Lourve’s garden. Even though it was -1C but I felt very comfortable and very much enjoyed the winter sun light. Take a break and just look at people from around the world who walk here and there also an enjoyable experience.
Day trip to Eiffel Tower
1st time went to Eiffel Tower on day time and it was my 3rd trip to it. Day time Eiffel Tower does looked a bit difference when compared with night time. It looks “real” without lights on.
Did you see Eiffel Tower’s butt before? Here you are.

Boat Bus Trip
A boat bus trip in Seine River is highly recommended by everyone. This is another “must do” activity in Paris. Most people recommended me to go for the night trip because the river view is more beautiful when the buildings surrounding it are lighting up at night. They said it is very romantic. Hmmm…. romantic? Are they trying to make a joke with
me? Be alone and take a boat bus at night with the freezing air, how can it be romantic?

2 comments:

brad said...

You went to the Lourve a few times, but I guess you weren't interested in Musee d'Orsay.

Last time I was in Paris, I skipped the Lourve and went to the Musee d'Orsay and Maillol, but then I'm more interested in sculpture.

"be yourself and live in the way you want to." Life happens where you are, Singapore or Paris.

You did many things in Paris, but did you enjoy your trip?

Alfie said...

Too bad i didn't have a chance to go Musee d'Orsay and Maillol.

Actually I did enjoy my trip and I love Paris. Just don't really enjoy travel alone. :(